Canine Communication Dog Obedience
This class is for beginner handlers to help them understand how to improve their communication with their dogs. Training theory and basic obedience using positive motivation and reinforcement methods will be taught. For dogs over 6 months old.
- Instructor: Joan Hamel
- Learn to teach your dog to walk on a loose leash; sit, down and stand, stay, come when called and more.
- Also includes problem solving (barking, jumping, pulling, stealing, etc.)
- A copy of the dog’s rabies certificate is required before dog can participate.
- Attendance at first class is mandatory.
- Please do not bring dogs to first class.
- Stop by the Park & Rec & pick up a packet pertaining to this class