Join the group in the very growing, reawakened craft of knitting.
Rekindle a past talent or learn a new craft. Come and join the commodore of knitters. You will learn basic knitting skills and be able to complete a simple project. Enjoy the relaxation, accomplishments and joy of knitting.
Or the other class will take the fear out of circular needles, knitting in the round made easy. Skills and techniques that will open up a world of knitting. Joining, jogless rounds, circular gauge swatching, magic loop method etc. Switch to magic loop and never look back. No more second sock syndrome.
- Instructor: Marilyn Pettison
- Bring your own project or pick a design offered by the instructor.
- Projects may consist of felted bag, lace shawl or scarf, cables or a simple baby sweater among others.
- Supplies determined upon project choice.
- Supplies must be purchased by the participant.
- Learn new techniques, sharpen existing skills, rejuvenate dormant craft from your past or come for the fun and camaraderie.
- Beginners Welcome!